Go pro with step-by-step solutions to 20+ real-world Google Maps challenges.
Master Google Maps with Expert Guidance
Each chapter contains:
- A real-world scenario dealing with Map Design, Markers & Shapes, Events & Interactions, Geocoding & Autocomplete, and more.
- A structured, annotated, step-by-step approach.
- Thoughts on the common pitfalls, caveats, trade-offs, and alternative approaches.
- Loads of recommended tools, related resources, and useful links.
Learn to effectively use:
Photorealistic 3D Tiles
Spatial SQL with BigQuery
Geospatial AI Prompting
The Google Maps Handbook Can Benefit:
Then this handbook is for you!
Then this handbook is for you and your team to peruse, and perhaps even clone and extend as your own team's Google Maps wiki!
Warning. Do NOT invest if:
- You don't yet understand basic web terminology such as
IDE. Watch the official video Intro for New Developers first, and then come back to make the most of this Handbook.
- How does it work?
- After purchase, you'll instantly be able to sign in and fully unlock the whole handbook.
- Is it really worth $28?
- You bet! With the purchase you'll gain access to a collection of actionable guides to help you integrate Google Maps with clarity and confidence.
As someone who learns best from examples, this is something I wish existed back when I was struggling to integrate Google Maps for the first time.50% off for ✨ 2024 New Year
Who's the author?
© 2024 • Crafted with ☕ in Vienna 🇦🇹
Google Maps is a trademark of Google Ireland Limited, registered in Ireland, the U.S. and in other countries. All product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only and do not imply endorsement.