ShapesPinPolygon & LineRouteCircleAnnotationsMarker & HighlighterTextNoteLinksExtractLayersUpload anything!
All of Felt’s tools are located on the top toolbar and can also be accessed via keyboard shortcuts.
- Add a pin to the map to locate a place.
- Customize the pin style and add images and information fields in the details panel.
- Emphasize custom regions by drawing polygons and lines on your map.
- Vertices can be added or moved after the line or polygon is created.
- If you wish to extend a line, click the last point and select ‘extend.’
- Route will navigate to the shortest path between your first anchor and where you move your cursor.
- Choose driving, cycling, walking or flying to help Route more accurately assess the appropriate network for your path.
- Select ‘Markings’ > Show Length along the toolbar to see the length as you draw.
- Add anchors for more control over your path.
- Press shift to override routing.
- After selecting the Circle tool, click on the center and drag outwards to a certain radius.
- The radius can be specified as a numeric value in meters, kilometers, feet or miles.